Protect your servers, switches, routers and networking devices with Smart-UPS with APC smartconnect UPS family, the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed it. Smart-ups with smartconnect provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. The included cloud monitoring feature (service-free, no fees required) is accessible from any internet connected device, and maximizes the life and performance of your UPS by providing proactive advice and life-cycle recommendations so you can remotely monitor your power infrastructure from anywhere in the world. Automatic Green mode ensures you are operating at the highest levels of efficiency, and intelligent battery management provides real-time monitoring and management through temperature-compensated charging that extends the life of the battery. With a 500-watt power capacity, battery-backup and surge protection on six outlets, with one switchable outlet Group, this UPS is ideal for small and medium sized-businesses.
- APC smart connect is the first cloud-enabled ups for Distributed it. View the status of your ups on a secure Portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Automatic voltage Regulation (AVR). AVR adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery.
- Intuitive LCD interface for status updates and configuration. The bright, Easy-to-read LCD provides real-time status updates with multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys
- Intelligent battery management means SMT750C prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature, and provides a predictive month/year for battery replacement