Why 9 layers? Cause we don’t want your pi board sits on the bottom freely or rattles around inside.Every spare place of the plugs filled with acrylic,which keep your board in place very well and won’t move around as you plug things in/out. You can see whatever the great design case, 1.5m long 5V/2.5A power supply with ON/OFF switch, or cooling fan, aluminum heatsinks, these are so useful tools. Add one to your Cart NOW!
Product Feature: (Please tear off the protective films on the top&buttom layers before use)
1. All ports are available
Special design is easy to insert/remove SD card, allows Breakout cable, HDMI cable and other ports for RPi access.
2. Better heat dissipation performance
The mute mini cooling fan and aluminum heatsinks have stronger heat radiation while the pi board working.
3. Good quality material
The raspberry pi 3 case with clear acrylic layers is more durable to protect your RPi board!
4. Crystal-like appearance
Clear case is easy to watch the internal state while pi board working to check if all electronic components function normally.
1x Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi 3/2/3b/2b
1x Mute Cooling Fan
1x 5V 2.5A Power Supply with Micro USB Cable
3x Aluminum Heatsinks
4x Metal Screws
4x Metal Nuts
Any question there, please don’t hesitate to contact us to get services via Buyer Message or Q&A
The same case without power supply, please go to : http://a.co/9JdzOlW ASIN: B078SN2XTJ
(1) Small components inside, please away from young kids below 3yrs.
(2) Kindly to know this case can’t fit for ASUS tinker board.
- Designed 9 layers case for raspberry pi 3/raspberry pi 3 b/raspberry pi 2/ raspberry pi 2b
- For avoid to block Wifi/Bluetooth signal of raspberry pi, case was made of acrylic but not metal
- Case with raspberry pi fan and 3 pcs Heatsinks for Quick cooling the CPU/LAN/RAM
- Each accurate port can perfectly connect your output devices. Specially, this rpi case let you easier to insert/remove SD card
- 1.5m/59in Micro USB cable–Easy to control pi charging with On/Off switch; Stable 2.5A to avoid pi reboot by insufficient power supply