The NF-S12A marks the third generation of Noctua’s signature S12 series quiet case fans, which have received more than 250 awards and recommendations from the international press. Featuring a further refined blade design with Anti-Stall Knobs that works in tandem with the new AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frame, the NF-S12A improves the airflow/noise efficiency of its renowned predecessor by up to 8%. The FLX version provides 1200/900/700rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors in order to give you full flexibility in fine-tuning the fan for maximum ventilation performance or near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, SSO2 bearing and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for quiet case cooling.
- The NF-S12A features the third evolution of Noctua’s classic Straight Blade Design that has earned its S12 series countless recommendations from hardware journalists and enthusiasts around the world.
- The NF-S12A’s Anti-Stall Knobs reduce flow separation phenomena in medium to high impedance situations n thereby increase the fan’s stall margin, that is even more versatile than its renowned predecessor .
- Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan’s performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctua’s Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx to facilitate the transition for laminar flow to turbulent flow, that reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment, incur suction capacity, especially in space restricted environments.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
- The latest version of Noctua’s advanced Smooth Commutation Drive system ensures superb running smoothness by eliminating torque variations and switching noises. This makes the NF-S12A remarkably quiet even at very close distance.
- Providing 1200, 900 and 700 rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise Adapters, the NF-S12A FLX (Flexibility) can be fine-tuned for superior airflow or maximum quietness.
- The NF-S12A features the further optimized second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilization, precision and durability.