– Slots with fixed card buckle, remove the graphics card and the fixed graphics, the graphics card will not fall off from the slot.
– Applicable to the mainboard PCI – E slot (1 x 2 x, 4 x 8 x 16 x). Please plug in the power cord for the floppy. When plug PCI – E extension must be computer broken wires plug again.
– High Quality Solid Capacitors for stable and safe power delivery.
– Multiple Voltage Regulation Components (Voltage Regulating Diode and Linear Regulator)
– Overcurrent Protection (Surface Mounted Fuse) to safeguard your components in the event of a short circuit.
– 60cm (2 feet)USB 3.0 riser cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your PCI-E devices.
– 6-pin PCI-E power to 15-pin SATA power cable for direct connection to your power supply reduces the power burden on your motherboard and ensures maximum compatibility with your power supply.
– Gold plated contacts for flawless connectivity and a long lifespan.
– 1x adapter PCI-E card can be inserted in any PCI-E Slot: 1x, 4x, 8x, or 16x! – No drivers needed to install.
– The perfect solution for setting up Ethereum mining rigs, whether small open air rigs or large rack based miners.
– 4 Holes For attaching the riser card to your rig.
– Board size: 13cm x 4.4cm x 1.2cm
1x PCI-E 16X riser board
1x PCI-E 1X adapter card
1x 60cm USB 3.0 cable
1x 6-pin PCI-E power to 15-pin SATA power cable
NOTE:PCB and cable color may vary from images.
- Version VER 006C Powered Riser Card, 6-Pin VGA Power Supply Input,Compatible with 1x,4x,8x,16x PCI-E slot of the motherboard.With side clip to fasten other card
- Adopting 4 pcs of solid FP Capacitors, Graphics card has more stable & secure power supply
- Slot is equipped with a fixed buckle so the card will not fall off from the slot.60cm USB 3.0 riser cable enabling flexibility in the placement of your PCI-E devices
- Working great for Bit coin , Lite coin , Dogecoin, and other crypto currency mining , running multiple video /GUPS cards for better clearance and cooling
- Solve the problem that welding point fragile burn, transmission signal attenuation, platoon line length is not enough and so on