We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We have a professional engineering team dedicated to providing tutorials and support to help you get started.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us to get technical support and services by Buyer Message or Q&A .
Smraza case fits perfectly for Raspberry pi 3b 2b, it specially designed for Raspberry pi 3 model b and 2 model B. According to plenty of customers response, the fan case protects the Raspberry Pi 3B Plus board and 1pc Cooling fan + 3pcs Alumninum heatsinks can keep your pi safe without overheating.
1. The 9 layers case contains black and clear layers, we do hope you read our case installation guide and remove the protective films of each layer before you assemble this case.
2. Our Micro USB Cable is not support data transfer.
3. This case kit is not include the Raspberry pi board.
4. The 9 layer arcylic case is not compatible with Asus tinker board due to the design difference.
1) black and clear case x1
2) heatsinks x3
3) 5V/2.5A Power supply adapter x1
4) Mini fan x1
5) Micro USB cord length: 59 inch/(1.5 meter) x1
FQA & Support:
If there has any issue of your case kit(with broken pieces or miss any accessory), please contact us to get quick support via Amazon.
GPIO Breakout Cobbler Board for raspberry pi: http://a.co/4aGQyHV
Camera Module for Raspberry pi 3: http://a.co/9SGv32W
- Easy Set-up – Fit for raspberry pi 3, case with Black and Clear Acrylic layers to protect your Pi board, easy assembly with instruction.
- Double Cooling – For Raspberry pi 3 case with fan, work quietly (two options: 5V/3.3volts) + 3pcs Aluminum Heatsinks to improve the CPU/LAN/RAM chips ventilation.
- Various Ports for Pi 3 & 2 Case – Easy to insert/remove sd card, allows cobbler cable, camera cable and other GPIO connectors access, case won’t block bluetooth signal.
- No Plug-No Fuss – 59 inch Micro USB Cable, easy to control the charging of Pi with ON/OFF Switch.
- 2.5A Power Supply for Raspberry pi – Power adapter meets pi 3b 2b power expectation, avoid the pi reboot by insufficient power supply.