TeckNet USB Sound Card UA110 is a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system. No driver required, plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operation systems. Simply Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter.
– 3D stereo USB audio adapter.
– USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification.
– Backward compatible with USB 1.1
– Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack.
– No external power required.
– Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS 8.6 or above
– If the microphone does not seem to work and you have a TS microphone, a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mono to stereo adapter is necessary to adapt the microphone from TS to TRS.
– Most operating systems support multiple audio outputs, but only allow a single one to be enabled at a time. So this manual step of selecting the right audio output from the operating system’s built-in audio control panel is essential.
- Enable USB connectivity with your existing 3.5 mm audio headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone
- Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter
- Leave connected to a USB hub or dock to avoid unplugging
- No drivers necessary. Fully plug and play. Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows XP through 8.1, Linux, Mac OS X and Google Chromebook
- Adapter is lightweight, extremely compact, and constructed of durable aluminum in a Silver finish